How To Login For Jiofi.Local.Html
If you are a new user of jio dongle or jio wifi then you have to read this Logging process, by reading this you are able to log in and access all the information of your dongle very easily in a few seconds, we also describe these process in the Graph image also. Please read them carefully.
Also, Collect More Information About Jiofi.Local.Html Router From Below Links:-
- First Visit at https://jiofi-local-html.live/ To get access link of the working site.
- Secondly, Read the more information that is on the page.
- After that Visit or click on the Login button that is displayed below the page.
- After waiting a minute for opening the website, and then click on the login button that is on the right top corner of the screen.
- Then Fill the User Id = “administrator“, Password = “administrator” same that I gave in this line and click on login.
- It takes a few minutes (depending upon your speed) to log in and now you will be logged in to the admin panel of jio wifi.
How To Access MicroSD Card Storage Via JioFi Dongle
Many users commenting that please include the method to access the device storage of SD cards via Jio Wifi Device so finally guys here is the full step-by-step process given below to access the storage of the dongle.
The jiofi has been given us a lot of features including calling via hotspot or by giving high-speed data and this device has also a micro-sd card slot in which you can insert a MicroSD card of 4 to 16Gb and use it like a Pendrive or secondary storage that’s store data. Please follow the below-given steps to access the storage from your android or PC, laptop, etc.
- First of all, ake your Jiofi Device and open its back cover easily without breaking it.
- Secondly, take a MicroSD card of 2 to 16Gb and insert it in your sd card slot of the device.
- Thirdly, insert battery, cover, and Switch On the device by long-pressing the power button.
- Then open the Admin panel of the jio wifi by clicking on the button that is given at the top of the page.
- Then after login the admin panel by putting the admin user and admin password.
Note: Please Read above-given steps to get knowledge about how to log in jiofi admin panal
- Once You Log In, Go To Setting » Storage and make sure that the Storage Account is Enable, Change The Username of Storage, Change The password of Storage and Storage Mode will be Wifi Storage.
- By Applying these conditions you are able to access the storage of the MicroSD card by connecting with USB and other cables.
How To Reset Jiofi.Local.Html Wifi Device
Hey if you lost the password of the jio wifi device and want to reset the devices fully then please read and follow the step by step process to reset the jiofi device and gain the password of that without any error.
- First, Take the jio wifi device to your hand and remove the back cover of the device and battery also.
- Make sure you remove the cover and battery of the device softly without making any damage.
- Then after You will see a small hole at the backside of the device and there is the button in that.
- Thirdly, take a very thin wire, Pin and needle, and slowly press the button (For 15 to 20 seconds) which is under the hole.
- Then Remove the Needle, wire, and whatever you use for resetting the jiofi softly.
- Insert the battery and the cover of the jiofi and press the power button to Turn on the device.
- And then Enter The Default Username and password of the device that is also given just backside of the Jio Dongle to connect the mobile devices with the internet.
- And Now Your Device is successfully connected to Jio hotspot and you are now able to access the internet.